MINI GUIDE Content is King
Did you know it was Bill Gates who coined the term “content is king” as far back as 1996? He was talking at the advent of the internet and was excited “that anyone with a PC and a modem can publish whatever content they can create”. Every organisation under the sun has upped its game with online and offline content creation since those early years, with some major corporates now creating Chief Content Officer roles.
Whichever stage you are at, following these ten headline tips will stand you in good stead:
- Think like your audience
- Be bold
- Keep it simple stupid (KISS).
- Help people share and distribute your content
- User generated content works well
- Create emotionally engaging and visual content
- Harness third party credibility
- Issues jump
- Be authentic
- Always on
If you can view the document in the window above then please try clicking here